Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ken Ken is offline

Default Sorry if a little off topic but question on paper for letter headings

As header says sorry if considered little off topic but not sure where else
to ask that may get a sensible reply! For my small business I order 5,000
letter headings at a time on 100 gm paper. In the past when I have asked for
quotes on the premium papers the price jumps up dramatically.

We have just carried out a re-branding exercise with logos, letter head
design, etc. When the logos are used on colour printed sales literature the
colour look really good and really vibrant but imaging them on the surface
of letter headed paper with my pantone swatches they seem to look really
dead.

Any thoughts on how I can keep the vibrancy of the colours but not pay
really ridiculous prices for the printing.

Ken (UK)

Help topic? Stan Brown New Users 4 March 31st 07 11:16 PM
How do I set up a word template for both A4 and Letter paper size Cadre Page Layout 3 June 18th 06 02:06 AM
how do i re-set my printer to use smaller then letter size paper? michelle Microsoft Word Help 6 June 14th 06 03:10 AM
I would like to frame a maths question paper for my daughter. George Microsoft Word Help 0 December 16th 05 05:53 AM
Print a merged letter with 2 pages on different sheets of paper sk67 Microsoft Word Help 1 August 18th 05 05:58 PM