Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lady Di Lady Di is offline

Default Bottom Border will not print on flyer

I am making a flyer and I put a border on the outside in Word. There is a
picture in the middle and when I do a print preview the bottom border will
not show up. I have tried to shrink the picture and this still isn't
helping. This is just putting more space at the bottom of the page and the
border isn't moving up. Can you help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...sDontPrint.htm.