Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
My Microsoft Word was infected - Help

Default My Microsfot Word was infected by virus or Spam

I found out my Microsoft Word was infected by virus or Spam this afternoon.
Each time when I open up Microsoft Word I see the followings:

Injustice
Inequality
Suffering
Pain
Hurt
Racism
Lies
Economic injustice
Conflicts
Immorality

Font: Dead Alive with Font Size: 72

I could manually delete this garbage but it is annoying.
I ran several anti virus softwares: Ad-Aware, Norton, Trend Micro I could
not get rid of it. this bug seems to be located in the registry and I need
help to get rid of this problem.

If anyone have an idea please help me out.

Thanks
Email:

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
glory

I suggest that you delete the normal.dot template file.
If you do not know how to find this file, find a book about it.
It is of no use to anti-virus it.
No worry the normal.dot is easily got infected, but you can delete it and
the system will creat a new one..

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Never delete the normal.dot file. Rename it normal.old or something similar.
Just in case...

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]