Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
news.microsoft.com[_6_] news.microsoft.com[_6_] is offline

Default How to Join multiple files into one doc

Someone sent me a CD with 27 DOC files to print many copies. Printing 27
different files with no page numbers and collating is a nightmare. Does
anyone know an easy way to combine multiple files into a single Word 2007
document?
Any thoughts appreciated...!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"news.microsoft.com" wrote in message
Someone sent me a CD with 27 DOC files to print many copies. Printing 27
different files with no page numbers and collating is a nightmare. Does
anyone know an easy way to combine multiple files into a single Word 2007
document?
Any thoughts appreciated...!

Sorry, I forgot to mention the hard part...headers and footers are different
in each section...!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Try the boiler.dot add-in you can download from my web site and set the
section break option it provides.
How successful it will be will depend on how similar the documents are and
what is in the header/footers