Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andy Smith Andy Smith is offline

Default Paper Sources

Hiya,

We have printers with multiple trays which are configured for their specific
paper type; tray 2 is headed, tray 4 is plain etc.

These settings are configured in Word, so first page is Letterhead and other
pages are Plain.

This all seems to work OK using a PCL6 printer set as the default, but if a
user's default printer is a PostScript one, Word changes the paper source to
be auto select for page 1 and Color (!!!!) for other pages?

Any ideas?

Thanks