Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mikegbuff mikegbuff is offline

Default Word 2007 and Powerpoint 2007 "close window" button

Has anyone else had an issue with not having a "close window" button in Word
2007 and Powerpoint 2007? I wondered if my software didn't install correctly
or if this feature was eliminated. I'm referring to the "x" button in the
upper right hand corner used to close single documents, not the one used to
completely close the Word or Powerpoint application. Excel 2007 still has
this feature.
Thanks.