Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
MathiasJanssen MathiasJanssen is offline
Banned

Location: Netherlands
Send a message via ICQ to MathiasJanssen Send a message via Yahoo to MathiasJanssen
Default How's it going?

Hi Everyone!

I registered cause all the other forums I'm on aren't very good, so I thought I'd give this one a try.

Uhm I'm originally from Holland (Netherlands), whichever one you prefer I don't mind. I'm 16 year old guy and a senior in high school. I live on a crappy island called Curacao, if you don't know where that is, well, google is your friend

I like traveling, I like cold and rainy places, I don't like warm places. I love the seasons, k?

I hope this forum is good. :]