Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mr.chelle mr.chelle is offline

Default My top margin doesnt work. What do I do?

My top margin isnt showing. I have gone in page setup, and changed my margin
over and over, and it shows that my top margin is 1, but i go back on my page
and the ruler shows that its way below that. I dont know what to do!

If anyone could help me that would be great. I do my school on my computer,
so I need it fixed fast.
Thanks
Michelle
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement