Robert

Default hyperlinking

I have a word document report that includes hyperlinks. These hyperlinks
pull up either excel or other word documents. Personell that will be reading
this document do not have access to our server, So I have copied all files
to cd and will be handing out the report. The problem is the hyperlinks will
not work correctly. I need the hyperlinks to pull the files off the cd of
the computer that it is in not look for it off the server. I have done this
before so I know this works. I still have previous reports that work just
fine off cd. I have looled at the hyperlinks off the cd and done the same
thing on the new report. Has Microsoft changed something in their code to
keep this from working or am I doing something wrong. I am running windows
2000 version 5.00.2195 any help would be appriciated