Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
yutsi yutsi is offline

Default Spacing between lines

When I'm typing sentences or making a list, sometimes I can find that there's
two much space between each horizontal line. How do I change the amount of
white space in between two lines of text? I have Microsoft Word 2003
standard edition.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi yutsi,

Lookup 'line spacing' in Word's Help file.

--
Cheers
macropod