Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Icemaiden Icemaiden is offline

Default Word 2007 - send document as a .doc attachment

How do I add the option of sending a document as a .doc attachment in email.
I have only options of sending in XPS, internet fax, PDF, or in the body of
the email. We have too many computers still on campus with 2002/3 versions
of Office and it creates a problem.

The only way I have figured out is the cumbersome - save doc in word, open
Outlook, create a new email message and attach the document. I'd like to do
it directly from Send to in word.

Any ideas???

Thanks!

LT