Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Plum3pc Plum3pc is offline

Default reversing "Last, first" in mail merge from one data source field

my data source is has last name, first name both listed in field F1. How can
I mail merge it in reverse to read in my letter

To the Parents of F1 and have it come out
To the Parents of John Jones instead of Jones, John.

Do I have to redo my data source and divide my names into two seperate fields?

Can't get Word 2003 to keep data file with mail merge main documen Yourcareercoach Mailmerge 9 August 10th 06 12:19 PM
How Come? Michael Koerner Mailmerge 9 February 10th 06 10:29 PM
DotNet Data Table as Mail Merge Data Source goraya Mailmerge 1 July 7th 05 09:51 AM
data in mail merge letter being cut off - data source field size? tgone Mailmerge 1 May 20th 05 02:10 PM
Mail Merge Issue With Office 97 - Excel Data Source Matt Thorley Mailmerge 1 February 15th 05 11:38 PM