Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Wordisdrivingmeinsane Wordisdrivingmeinsane is offline

Default Copying table rows into new document

I have a table in one document and am copying certain rows into a new
document. I would like it to create one new table in the new document that
looks exactly the same as the last. I have set the default paste options to
'keep source formatting'. Yet every time I paste a row, it is as though it is
a new table all on its own and not formatted like the source table, but in
bold type instead. This is driving me mad as I cannot select a column, it
only selects the column for that row i.e. one cell and I can't make changes
to it as a whole. I just don't understand why it pastes each row as a new
table rather than as a new row in a table. Please help!