Anne Troy

You're welcome, Rita!
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"XPecting Help!!" wrote in message
That did it.......thank you so much. Had a big project going with many
documents and this baffled me! It actually did print on the page when I
tried to print the doc...first thought it might just me instructions that
would be invisible when doc printed......anyway, again, thank you so
much!!
Rita B

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Okay. You said "prints" on the document so I took you literally. However,
perhaps you mean "appears" on the document. If that's the case, try this:
File--Open. Change the files of type to DOC instead of Recover text from
any file...
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"XPecting Help!!" wrote in
message
I just went in to look and it's not checked. Thanks for the fast reply
though!

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Try Tools--Options, Print tab, and uncheck document properties.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"XPecting Help!!" wrote in
message
I've used MS Word a lot but now all of a sudden all the formatting
summary
information prints on the document and I can't make it go away. I
delete
it,
save it that way but it comes back. Can't figure out how to turn it
off.
Can anyone help?? Thanks.