Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rose Rose is offline

Default How do I do A5 leaflet template

I am trying to make an A5 leaflet/booklet, I am not sure about margins etc,
could anyone help me please.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Hello Rose

rose wrote:
I am trying to make an A5 leaflet/booklet, I am not sure about margins etc,
could anyone help me please.

lots of material he

Booklet printing -- Or how to print a folded booklet with numbered pages
half the size of your paper (by Suzanne Barnhill)
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
\ / | MVP | Scientific Reports
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
nsv nsv is offline

Hello Robert

The method described in the Suzanne Barnhill page describes only how to
print page 1 and 2 on one sheet, page 3 and 4 on the next, etc., and that is
great if you want an A4 booklet, but I think Rose is asking for something
else, which is similar to my own problem:
How to convert 12 succesive A4-pages to a 3-sheet A5 booklet by printing:
- page 1 and 12 adjecent on one side of sheet 1
- page 2 and 11 adjecent on the other side of sheet 1
- page 3 and 10 on one side of sheet 2
- page 4 and 9 on the other side of sheet 2
- page 5 and 8 on one side of sheet 3
- page 6 and 7 on the other side of sheet 3
and so on if you have more than 12 pages.

Do you know if this is possibel and if it is described anywhere?

best regards
/NSV

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote:

Hello Rose

rose wrote:
I am trying to make an A5 leaflet/booklet, I am not sure about margins etc,
could anyone help me please.

lots of material he

Booklet printing -- Or how to print a folded booklet with numbered pages
half the size of your paper (by Suzanne Barnhill)
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
\ / | MVP | Scientific Reports
X Against HTML | for | with Word?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

What you describe is exactly what both my method and "Book fold" (if your
version has that feature) do. You print two A5 pages on a single A4 sheet,
to be folded into an A5 booklet. And note that neither method prints 1 and 2
on one sheet, 3 and 4 on the next, etc. Both methods print pages 12 and 1, 2
and 11, 10 and 3, and so on.

If your pages have been created as A4 rather than A5, then you'll need to
take your chances with Word's "2 pages per sheet" option in the Print
dialog, entering the page numbers in the appropriate order.

"nsv" wrote in message
Hello Robert

The method described in the Suzanne Barnhill page describes only how to
print page 1 and 2 on one sheet, page 3 and 4 on the next, etc., and that
is
great if you want an A4 booklet, but I think Rose is asking for something
else, which is similar to my own problem:
How to convert 12 succesive A4-pages to a 3-sheet A5 booklet by printing:
- page 1 and 12 adjecent on one side of sheet 1
- page 2 and 11 adjecent on the other side of sheet 1
- page 3 and 10 on one side of sheet 2
- page 4 and 9 on the other side of sheet 2
- page 5 and 8 on one side of sheet 3
- page 6 and 7 on the other side of sheet 3
and so on if you have more than 12 pages.

Do you know if this is possibel and if it is described anywhere?

best regards
/NSV

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote:

Hello Rose