Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jerry Lee Jerry Lee is offline

Default Unable to save the file on the 2007 office system Word and Excel.

Hi there,

I have installed 2007 office system beta 2 TR version into my computer. Afte
upgrade the 2007 office system beta 2 TR, I can't save any file on the Word
and Excel. I try to enter the some char and press the save button or try to
exit the application then the dialog box asks me to seve or not. I press the
save button but the Word application show me the dialog box again and again.

Please help me.

Jerry.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jerry Lee Jerry Lee is offline

Default Unable to save the file on the 2007 office system Word and Exc

Hi Patrick,

Yes, I have it.

Jerry

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

You have enough disk space left?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Jerry Lee" Jerry wrote in message
:

Hi there,

I have installed 2007 office system beta 2 TR version into my computer. Afte
upgrade the 2007 office system beta 2 TR, I can't save any file on the Word
and Excel. I try to enter the some char and press the save button or try to
exit the application then the dialog box asks me to seve or not. I press the
save button but the Word application show me the dialog box again and again.

Please help me.

Jerry.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

Run Office Diagnostics. If that doesn't fix it, repair the Office 2007
setup.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Jerry Lee" wrote in message
:

Hi Patrick,

Yes, I have it.

Jerry

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?SmVycnkgTGVl?=,

I have installed 2007 office system beta 2 TR version into my computer. Afte
upgrade the 2007 office system beta 2 TR, I can't save any file on the Word
and Excel. I try to enter the some char and press the save button or try to
exit the application then the dialog box asks me to seve or not. I press the
save button but the Word application show me the dialog box again and again.

You are entering a file name, aren't you? (Just double-checking, because you
don't mention that you do...)

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] wja@austin.rr.com is offline

I am having the same issue. I just installed the TR and suddenly I
can't open a 'Save' window, use Crtl-S, etc.

Will

You can't bring up the save
Hi ?B?SmVycnkgTGVl?=,