Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Reddiance

Default How to Remove Line Feed Control Charater

In some files, when I open them with Word I see a linefeed control character
(shift-Enter) that I really would like to remove and make that into one
paragraph.
Example:

this is a sentence line 1lf
this is a sentence line 2lf
this is a sentence line 3lf
carriage return

Is there a way to remove all the lf's so that it would become one paragraph,
properly aligned?

Thanks