Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jdundas jdundas is offline

Default increase the font size of comments

How can I increase the font size of comments? When I'm editing a document,
I'm finding it hard to read what I'm typing as the font is too small. I've
tried "right click" and chose "font" to no avail.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Either:
1. Increase the zoom percentage in View | Zoom, or
2. Modify the font size in the Comment Text style. See
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...ifyAStyle.html .

jdundas wrote:

How can I increase the font size of comments? When I'm editing a document,
I'm finding it hard to read what I'm typing as the font is too small. I've
tried "right click" and chose "font" to no avail.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Modify the definition of the Comment Text style.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 11:25:15 -0800, jdundas
wrote:

How can I increase the font size of comments? When I'm editing a document,
I'm finding it hard to read what I'm typing as the font is too small. I've
tried "right click" and chose "font" to no avail.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

For comments in balloons in Word 2002 and later, I believe you also have
to change the Balloon Text style to get Comment Text to show a size
change. I set the Comment Text to a nice big font, and then Balloon Text
to a tight font with an increased size, and that makes me happy.

Since you will need to reset this on every document you receive to
comment on, you might record it into a macro.