Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jon J Jon J is offline

Default Is Works Suite 2000 compatible with XP home edition

I just purchased a new Dell that came with the XP operating system. Well, I
have my Works Suite 2000 with Word 2000 disc that came with my previous
computer. Is this software compatible with the XP home edition operating
system, and should I install 2000 in XP???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It would be compatible, however because it came with your old computer, it
is an OEM version and cannot be installed on another system.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~