Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nickademus Nickademus is offline

Default Manual feed won't work with merged labels document in Word 2007

Good morning,
I have a problem where my merged labels document in Word 2007 won't
print from Tray 1 using manual feed even though I have chosen these
settings in the printer properties. They end up printing from the
default (Tray 2) on regular paper. However, when I copy the labels to
WordPad, and choose Manual feed in printer properties, the printer
prompts me to insert the labels as it should. The printer settings on
the printer itself are unchanged.

Therefore, this appears to be a Word 2007 issue with merged labels.
When I do a letter, and want to print on letterhead, it works just
fine, prompting me for letterhead.

I am using Word 2007 with SP1 and HP LJ P4010_P4510 Series PCL 6 print
driver.

Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions.