Lisa

Default I am prompted to Save As everytime I Print. Is there a setting t.

This prompt to Save appears each time I print, even if the document has
already been saved. This is happening in Excel also. I have used Office
products for years and have never seen this problem. The software has been
reloaded and it still happens.