moniblues

Default How do I print page numbers in only 1 section of a multi-section .

I have a document that's broken up into two sections. I would like the page
numbers to start at the second section only, but no matter what I try, it
numbers both sections.
Greg Maxey

In the header and footer toolbar there is an icon "same as previous or link
to previous" (depending on version). Uncheck it in you section 2 header
footer.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support