Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marge

Default remove a tracking line at the begining of a paragraph?

I have a document with a tracking line at the begining of paragraph's and I
don't know how to remove them. It is a service agreement and I think someone
protected the paragraph so as to not be able to make changes. How do I
remove the line?