Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ArthurN ArthurN is offline

Default Hard carriage returns

Hi,
Please help, got lost.
I usually make A5 publications, which sometimes I have to process with
Concordance software, which in its turn makes quotes next to each word. Now,
I would like to make short quotes, equal to each line, instead of a sentence.
How can I insert hard carriage returns that would break the lines at a
margine break automatically, not manually.
Thanx in advance,
ArthurN