Can I add "Harvard" to the list of citation styles?

Old April 30th 09, 11:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bdt

Default Can I add "Harvard" to the list of citation styles?

Is it possible to add more citation styles to the out-of-the-box list that
come with Word? Specifically I need the Harvard style
Old April 30th 09, 12:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
grammatim[_2_]

There is in fact no such thing as "Harvard style" -- it's a term used
in Britain for any number of (author, date) reference styles, with
each publisher or each institution having its own specifications.

You'd need to ask your specific publisher or institution whether
they've had such an add-in built, and then you'd have to engage in
some "programming" to get it installed in your Ribbon.

Old April 30th 09, 01:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt

As grammatim already pointed out, there is no such thing as THE Harvard
style.

A set of possible implementations (Anglia Rushkin University, Leeds
University (outdated), AGPS, University of Exeter) can be found at
http://bibword.codeplex.com/Wiki/View.aspx?title=Styles

Note that in case year suffices are required, some special tricks have to be
applied.

Yves
--
http://bibword.codeplex.com