swamper

Default Label Templates

I am currently using Word 2000 and would like to know if it is possible to
switch Label Templates after starting a document. I have created the labels
using Avery 5366 and would like to switch to Avery 5266 since the information
is not printing out properly. Is there anywhere I can go to see what I
should be doing to switch the label template if it is possible.
Jay Freedman

swamper wrote:
I am currently using Word 2000 and would like to know if it is
possible to switch Label Templates after starting a document. I have
created the labels using Avery 5366 and would like to switch to Avery
5266 since the information is not printing out properly. Is there
anywhere I can go to see what I should be doing to switch the label
template if it is possible.

See http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm.

Once you have the data as a merge source document, you can merge to any
label type you want.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman