Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
peanutbutter

Default question for youth & young surveys for fellowship

What type of questions should be asked on a survery to target youth to
fellowsip within a church environment. I need to know their dislikes, what do
they want to see more of with in the youth groups, what are their likes, what
day of the week are the less busy, their means of transportation????
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed

If you want help creating the survey form, this is the place. If you need
help on knowing what info to ask, I'd suggest asking your church leadership
or on a different forum, such as crosswalk.com. Feel free to email me
privately if you'd like my personal opinions.

Ed