Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
matfis matfis is offline

Default toolbars problem

Hi all,
while working on a doc it happens heratically that my ms-Word2002 toolbars
are emptied: the toolbar frames an be viewed but contain nothing. If I try
to customize them the new ticked toolbars have their content while the one
opend when working remain empty.
any idea?
matfis

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/my_toolbars_are_missing.htm or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm

Toolbars CJ Page Layout 1 February 15th 08 07:10 AM
toolbars joel Microsoft Word Help 0 July 17th 07 10:48 PM
Toolbars Coxy Microsoft Word Help 1 June 28th 06 07:02 PM
Toolbars S. Kissing Microsoft Word Help 1 January 29th 05 02:17 AM
standard and formatting toolbars on two rows problem JohnnyBoy Microsoft Word Help 1 December 3rd 04 01:51 PM