Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richard Richard is offline

Default Cannot Empty Clipboard

Using Word 2003 one of my end users is getting the message "Cannot Empty
Clipboard" when she tries to copy something. The only workaround that she
has found is to restart her machine. I could delete her Normal template but
she has a lot of customizations like special styles, etc. Any ideas on how
to stop this from happening?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This does not sound like a problem related to the normal template (and
incidentally never delete the normal template - rename it so the
customisations it contains can be recovered).

It *may* have something to do with http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=899266
which is the only reference I can find to this error message.