bbmannnnnnnn

Default Word Doc to Bitmap or JPEG

is it possible to convert a Word document to a bitmap or jpeg image.
I am usng Word 2003 and need ro "resize" a document to fit a DVD case
insert.

TMIA
Graham Mayor

You would need a third party screen capture 'printer driver' to do this.
SnagIt would be my choice. However if you need to go to this expense, you
would probably be better buying a proper labelling application. Surething CD
Labelling software is excellent and makes DVD cover production a breeze.

bbmannnnnnnn wrote:
is it possible to convert a Word document to a bitmap or jpeg image.
I am using Word 2003 and need to "resize" a document to fit a DVD case
insert.

TMIA

Boring Axe

"bbmannnnnnnn" wrote in message
is it possible to convert a Word document to a bitmap or jpeg image.
I am usng Word 2003 and need ro "resize" a document to fit a DVD case
insert.

TMIA

putting labels on cd's, dvd's too, [in certain ways], is a surefire way
to destroy the data you are trying to preserve. Be sure to check this
possibility out thoroughly before doing so.

Boring Axe

"bbmannnnnnnn" wrote in message
is it possible to convert a Word document to a bitmap or jpeg image.
I am usng Word 2003 and need ro "resize" a document to fit a DVD case
insert.

TMIA

oops, i'm sorry, i misunderstood. carry on.

bbmannnnnnnn

On Tue, 31 May 2005 07:20:22 +0300, "Graham Mayor"
wrote:

You would need a third party screen capture 'printer driver' to do this.
SnagIt would be my choice. However if you need to go to this expense, you
would probably be better buying a proper labelling application. Surething CD
Labelling software is excellent and makes DVD cover production a breeze.

Thank's Graham. I have Nero which has a pretty good labeling app. The
problem however is that it does not have all of the fonts and the
ability to preserve all of the format items that are in teh Word
document. If I could capture the doc as is the only thing required
would be to resize to fit the DVD cover.

Thank's anyway.

Graham Mayor

Nero's Cover Designer is not in the same league and rather fussy to use -
however you are wrong in claiming that it cannot use all the fonts installed
on your PC. Nevertheless, my original suggestion of an output driver such
as that included with SnagIt (there's a demo I think) will achieve what you
want.