Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Melissa Melissa is offline

Default Mail merging labels: labels not advancing per page

I used the Merge Wizard to get my labels set up. Each page has 12 labels
which are showing up sequentially: Vendor A on the first label, Vendor B on
the second and so forth. However, when I scroll to the second page of labels,
it's starting the page with Vendor B from the merged spreadsheet instead of
the Vendor M. Each sheet starts with the following vendor from the first
label area on the sheet instead of the last.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Melissa
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

That's what happens when you "preview" the merge. (In essence, Word just
previews the mail merge main document as if the first record to be merged is
the one you have currently selected).

To see the real output you either have to merge to a printer, or merge to a
new document which you can thn review, fix as necessary, and print as
appropriate.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk