Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
memsahib27 memsahib27 is offline

Default Merge fields in word are being printed with a highlighted grey

I have not had this problem before. I am using Word 2003. When I insert merge
fields in my document the field is highlighted in grey and for some reason it
is now printing with the highlighted address and other merge fileds in the
document! I have chnaged th eoption to never in field view!