Aurora

Default Page Break

I am using word 2000
I created a table with several rows. For some unknown
reason a dashed line (page break) has appeared after the
first row. When I print the page, the first row appears
on a page by itself and the rest of the table (rows 2-5)
appears on the 2nd page. I can not seem to get rid of the
page break. Can anyone help me??? Please answer as soon
possible. I need to get this document out today.

Aurora
Robert M. Franz

Hi Aurora

Aurora wrote:
I am using word 2000
I created a table with several rows. For some unknown
reason a dashed line (page break) has appeared after the
first row. When I print the page, the first row appears
on a page by itself and the rest of the table (rows 2-5)
appears on the 2nd page. I can not seem to get rid of the
page break. Can anyone help me??? Please answer as soon
possible. I need to get this document out today.

Not sure why this is a "long documents" problem, but we'll try ...

Would the whole table easily fit on the one page? If the answer is
*yes*, then look for Format | Paragraph | Layout: Page break before
somewhere in the 2nd row of your table.

If the answer is *no*, then additionally check "Keep with next" in the
same dialogue for the 2nd and higher rows. "Allow row to break across
pages" in the table properties would be another idea thing to check.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS