Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
snoopy10 snoopy10 is offline

Default Want to make a church program folded 8x11 with text on each side

Trying to make a church program-landscape folded and have text or etc on each
side. How to set-up and how to print
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi snoopy

snoopy10 wrote:
Trying to make a church program-landscape folded and have text or etc on each
side. How to set-up and how to print

Are you using a duplex printer?

If so, and if I understand your requirements correctly (you fold a sheet
of paper in half and want to end up with text on all 4 "parts"), then I
suggest you look at the Word print dialog (File | Print | Zoom; 2 pages
per sheet, scale to an appropriate size).

If that works for you, you can set up your document with 4 pages of
twice the size (all linear measures roughly 140% larger) of the final
folded size.

This works perfectly in our ISO-A5/A4/A3 world, so I hope it doesn't
take much fiddling with imperial measures.

See also:
Booklet printing
Or how to print a folded booklet with numbered pages half the size of
your paper (by Suzanne Barnhill)
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Format...etPrinting.htm

Greetinx
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS
\ / | MVP

Header with picture or text box Scott Page Layout 15 April 28th 23 02:52 AM
unable to use electronic postage i have with microsoft word Louise Mailmerge 4 August 12th 06 04:27 AM
manipulating/cutting/pasting text out of a text box [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 10 July 9th 06 10:54 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
textbox to normal text Jack Sons New Users 16 December 5th 04 03:44 PM