Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mensa Level Mensa Level is offline

Default Word 2007 CC: & BCC: recipients of e-mail merge

In prior versions, I was able to select mail merge fields for the CC: & BCC:
fields - how do you do that in Word 2007? (what do I have to buy to get that
feature back)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

In prior versions, I was able to select mail merge fields for the CC: &
BCC:

In the standard Mail Merge to e-mail dialog box, you have only ever been
able to select the field to use to "To" (at least from around Word 2000
onwards). You - is it possible that you had some 3rd party software that
did the merge for you?

As long as you are using Outlook (not Outlook Express/Windows Mail) you can
consider using VBA to do one merge per record in the data source and fill in
the CC and BCC using Outlook automation. (I can post code for that if you
need it).

Peter Jamieson