Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vanderwc vanderwc is offline

Default Track Change bubbles show when composing email

Using Outlook 2003 with Word as email editor. For some reason the Track
Changes formatting balloons show every time I compose or reply to an email
message. I've tried to open Normal.dot and turn off Track Changes and
balloon options on Reviewing toolbar, but it won't allow me to resave Normal.

This has been going on for some time, and I'm the only one in the office
with this problem. HELP would be greatly appreciated!