Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] Jeff@nospam.fake is offline

Default Create an automatic paragraph style

Using Word 2007.
I like to format my paragraphs with the first line indented by 0.13. I
know how to do this through Format/paragraph but now I have to do that
everytime I start a new document.

Is there a way to make this a default "style" I can have automatically
for any new document?

Thank you, Jeff