Debra

Default My PDF icon doesn't show up on my 2003 word task bar where do I f.

I have just received office 2003 and I have Arobat 6. On word 2002 I had a
PDF icon on my task bar to make the PDF. but on word 2003 I can not locate
this option.

I make a lot of PDF from my word documents and this was very convenient and
fast for me. I know how to print to file to make my PDF but this is going to
take longer.

Do you still have this option in word 2003?
Debra
Graham Mayor

Ensure you have the latest update from Adobe then locate the Adobe add-in
(pdfmaker.dot) and ensure that it is in the Office startup folder (which is
different for Office 2003). The correct location should be - C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\STARTUP.