kimmy1004

Default form letters from word 97 to word 2003

we have just updated from word 97 to word 2003, and am unable to use my form
letters from word 97, can anyone offer advice on how to do this?
Graham Mayor

Not unless you provide more information as to the problem.

kimmy1004 wrote:
we have just updated from word 97 to word 2003, and am unable to use
my form letters from word 97, can anyone offer advice on how to do
this?

Define "unable to use" and "form letters."

macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:01 AM
I need to know how to scan a form and put it into Word 2003 in Linda Microsoft Word Help 0 December 12th 04 07:45 PM