thekman

Default Page number displayed as {Page} amd not actual number

Problem with page numbers. The page displays as {page} and not actual
number. If I press Alt+F9 this gives you the page number and not
{page} but when you print it still show {page}. Any suggestions?

--
thekman
Stefan Blom

On the Tools menu, click Options. Click the Print tab. Clear the
"Field codes" option, and then click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP