Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
casualPhoenix casualPhoenix is offline

Default Automatic Text Alignment at Startup

Each time I start up Word 2007 (Ultimate Edition), my text alignment is set
at Right alignment. (The cursor is on the right side of the document.)

How do I get it to go back to the default - Left alignment at startup? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 12:56:01 -0700, casualPhoenix
wrote:

Each time I start up Word 2007 (Ultimate Edition), my text alignment is set
at Right alignment. (The cursor is on the right side of the document.)

How do I get it to go back to the default - Left alignment at startup? Thanks.

Right-click the Normal style in the Quick Styles group of the Home
ribbon, and choose Modify.

Click the Align Left button in the Modify dialog (the first one below
the font name box). Click the "New documents based on this template"
option at the bottom of the dialog and click OK.

When you exit Word, if you're asked whether to save changes to the
global template, say yes.
--
Regards,
Jay Freedman