Lord Black

Default Print two A4 pages on one A4 sheet with page one on the Left.

How can I print two A4 pages on one A4 sheet with page one on the Left. It
should look like a photocopied book handout.

In Word 2000 or above, select "2 pages per sheet" in the Print dialog.

"Lord Black" Lord wrote in message
How can I print two A4 pages on one A4 sheet with page one on the Left. It
should look like a photocopied book handout.

I can't imagine why it would do this if page 1 is the first page. What
happens if you print a single sheet with pages specified as 1, 2? FWIW, most
people would *want* page 1 on the right, to mimic the appearance of a
printed book.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

In Word 2000 or above, select "2 pages per sheet" in the Print dialog.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Lord Black" Lord wrote in message
How can I print two A4 pages on one A4 sheet with page one on the

Left. It
should look like a photocopied book handout.

Doug Robbins

Check under ToolsOptionsPrint to see if the Reverse order box is checked.
If that box is not checked, Page one comes out on the Left for me. It comes
out on the Right if the box is checked.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

In Word 2000 or above, select "2 pages per sheet" in the Print dialog.

so
all may benefit.

"Lord Black" Lord wrote in message
How can I print two A4 pages on one A4 sheet with page one on the Left.
It
should look like a photocopied book handout.

Ah, that could definitely be the issue.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

In Word 2000 or above, select "2 pages per sheet" in the Print dialog.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.