Jacqula

Default Creating Forms

Hello All ~

I'm just wondering if someone can tell me how to set a document I've created
so that people can fill in blank spaces in a table but are not able to type
beyond the space I've set as the maximum space alloted to that cell.

I'm not sure if that makes sense, but I've created a template that must not
exceed two pages in length. I want people to be able to fill in the cells
that I've left blank, but don't want them to be able to go beyond the space
I've alloted for each cell.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks, J.
Anne Troy

Makes perfect sense. Create a form using tables. Then set the table rows'
height to EXACTLY the size you don't want to exceed. You only need to do
this on rows that contain areas in which the user will type. If they
continue to type, the text becomes hidden down below the table cell.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Jacqula" wrote in message
Hello All ~

I'm just wondering if someone can tell me how to set a document I've
created
so that people can fill in blank spaces in a table but are not able to
type
beyond the space I've set as the maximum space alloted to that cell.

I'm not sure if that makes sense, but I've created a template that must
not
exceed two pages in length. I want people to be able to fill in the cells
that I've left blank, but don't want them to be able to go beyond the
space
I've alloted for each cell.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks, J.