Mike

Default word 2000 printing error

We have Word 2000 installed on our users' computers and have noticed a wierd
problem on a couple of them. They have text on the page going down to the
bottom, but when going to print preview it cuts out the bottom third and
printing it does the same. Closing out of the document then reopening it
and then it shows up. Margins are set down to the bottom. They are all on
Office sp3. Anyone seen this wierd error before? We are all on windows
2000 sp4 Word 2000 with sp3, printing to an HP laserjet 4300 with the
laserjet 4000 series pcl6 driver. There reason for using that driver is
because some of our departments have an actual hp 4000 printer and we have
custom forms that were originally designed to print properly when we had all
hp 4000 printers, plain paper in tray two and letterhead in tray 3. When we
bought two new 4300's and a 4350 we kept those departments on the same 4000
pcl6 driver. The problem user is printing to the 4350 printer, again she is
using the 4000 pcl6 driver as is everyone else in her department. Those
other users are not experiencing that problem, which is intermittent I have
seen the same error on my windows xp sp2 machine using word 2003 sp1.
Closing out of the document and word, then reopening, then it will show the
bottom section when viewing in print preview or actually printing it. Any
help would be appreciated.