vladm

Default How do I change the page order in MS Word?

I am trying to change the order of the pages in a MS Word document. Basically
it's a 4 pages document and I want to move page 4 to be page 1. I would like
to do this without cut/paste, because the formatting of the page is quite
complicated (it has a few text-boxes and transperent backgrounds).
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?dmxhZG0=?=,

I am trying to change the order of the pages in a MS Word document. Basically
it's a 4 pages document and I want to move page 4 to be page 1. I would like
to do this without cut/paste, because the formatting of the page is quite
complicated (it has a few text-boxes and transperent backgrounds).

Word provides no way to "select and move" pages. As far as Word is concerned,
there are no distinct "page objects" you can work with. Pages are generated
dynamically, on-the-fly, based on complicated calculations on the text flow.

cut-and-paste is your only option.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

how to print two pages in a sheet and change each page order Grandi Page Layout 1 May 19th 05 09:03 PM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
creating forms Fluffypink Microsoft Word Help 4 March 9th 05 04:17 PM