Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Oliver88 Oliver88 is offline

Default How to make Word document sentences align on right? Office 03.

I have Office 2003. When I type a Word document, I would like to make each
sentence uniform on the right under each other.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Ctrl+R to right-align the paragraph.

"Oliver88" wrote in message
I have Office 2003. When I type a Word document, I would like to make

each
sentence uniform on the right under each other.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Ctrl+A, Ctrl+R?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Ctrl+R to right-align the paragraph.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Oliver88" wrote in message
I have Office 2003. When I type a Word document, I would like to make

each
sentence uniform on the right under each other.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Oliver88 Oliver88 is offline

Aligning it on the right as you direct then misaligns it on the left. Is
there a way that it can be flush on both sides like in a printed book?

"Oliver88" wrote in message
I have Office 2003. When I type a Word document, I would like to make

each
sentence uniform on the right under each other.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Why didn't you say so in the first place? For that you use Justify (Ctrl+J).
If you would investigate the Format | Paragraph dialog, you could learn
something about the available types of paragraph alignment. Moreover, by
default the Formatting toolbar has buttons for Left, Center, Right, and
Justified alignment.

"Oliver88" wrote in message
I have Office 2003. When I type a Word document, I would like to make

each
sentence uniform on the right under each other.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
meleke3 meleke3 is offline

Hello Suzanne,

I am also having problems with the "^J" option. I have selected my
paragraphs I want justified, adjusted my margins and somehow it won't
justify. Can you please help me understand what I may be doing wrong? I am
using 2007.
Thank you,

"Oliver88" wrote in message
I have Office 2003. When I type a Word document, I would like to make
each
sentence uniform on the right under each other.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Display nonprinting characters (click the ¶ button on the Home tab) and see
if you have a paragraph break (¶) or line break (bent arrow) at the end of
each line. If so, see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/CleanWebText.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Why didn't you say so in the first place? For that you use Justify
(Ctrl+J).
If you would investigate the Format | Paragraph dialog, you could learn
something about the available types of paragraph alignment. Moreover, by
default the Formatting toolbar has buttons for Left, Center, Right, and
Justified alignment.

so
all may benefit.

"Oliver88" wrote in message
I have Office 2003. When I type a Word document, I would like to
make
each
sentence uniform on the right under each other.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
meleke3 meleke3 is offline

Okay.. that didn't work. I will have to figure something else out. Just got
frustrated at this point.
I do appreciate your help though. I will let you know if I find a solution.
Have a great day. Again, thank you.

"Oliver88" wrote in message
I have Office 2003. When I type a Word document, I would like to
make
each
sentence uniform on the right under each other.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

That wasn't suppose to work. It was meant as an explanation and thus a
pointer how to get justification to work. Do you have line breaks of
paragraph breaks at the end of every line?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Why didn't you say so in the first place? For that you use Justify
(Ctrl+J).
If you would investigate the Format | Paragraph dialog, you could
learn
something about the available types of paragraph alignment. Moreover,
by
default the Formatting toolbar has buttons for Left, Center, Right,
and
Justified alignment.

newsgroup
so