Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
blueideone blueideone is offline

Default Recording and Displaying Word Keystrokes

I am using MS Word 2002 edition, I want to record my mouse clicks for a
complicated task and save the sequence of clicks and selections as a kind of
tutorial DOCUMENT,, not a MACRO,, so that someone can open the Document and
get a visual of my Mouse clicks..

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
blueideone blueideone is offline

Hi Suzanne,,, Thanks for your reply.
well,, actually this is something that I once did in MS Office 97 and was
done within WORD and used quite well as part of a Training and Demo package
that I built.
I am looking for a way to do this within WORD rather than another product

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

It sounds like you need something like Camtasia (www.techsmith.com).

"blueideone" wrote in message
I am using MS Word 2002 edition, I want to record my mouse clicks for a
complicated task and save the sequence of clicks and selections as a kind

of
tutorial DOCUMENT,, not a MACRO,, so that someone can open the Document

and
get a visual of my Mouse clicks..

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

I don't remember anything like this in Word 97, and it is not available in
recent versions, so another product it will have to be.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

It sounds like you need something like Camtasia (www.techsmith.com).

newsgroup so all may benefit.