Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MoJR

Default Can I print an envelope without unlocking my document? Slight retu

Hello,
This question is mainly for Jay Freedman, but anyone may answer. That sounds
a bit snobby. Sorry! Anyway, Jay you helped me create a macro to unlock,
print an enveope and re-lock a document. That worked well because the address
was in one block and could be highlighted as a block. I have created a new
document and I want to run the same macro. However, the address is in two
blocks and cannot be highlighted as a single block without first unlocking
the document. This totally defeats the purpose of the document. It is an
automated document that uses the REF code to autopopulate the name in two
different pages of the document. To accomplish that I had to use one textbox
for the Name and one textbox for the Address. How do I accomplish this?
Thank you in advance!!
mojr