Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Art

Default Word 2007 Beta

Hust downloaded Office 2007 Beta today 03 June 2006, and my intial impression
was that it was a very nice layout, however you have to set up the access
toolbar to make any sense of using Word.

On finishing a file there appears no easy way to exit the file and start
another, there is only the X symbol at the TRH corner and this Exits word.
can you put a symbol to allw one to exit just the file only.

Arthur McPhee

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....word.newusers

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Art,

Be sure that the MS Office team sees your suggestion by sending it directly to them using the 2007 Office system feedback tool from
the link below.

I know I've been 'caught' by the some apps have separate exits for documents and some don't, more than once.

I've also clicked on the 'exit' button in File(Office Button) at the bottom of the dialog as I'm used to that lower right position
being a 'cancel' in a dialog and that box, once it has recently used files on it looks more like a Word dialog than the old File
menu.

=========
Just downloaded Office 2007 Beta today 03 June 2006, and my intial impression

--
I hope this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office system products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

LINKS for the 2007 Office System

1. Read about it, try it, or watch the movie
the 2007 Microsoft Office system iinfo is at
http://microsoft.com/office/preview

2. Already have 2007 Office System Beta 2?
Send Microsoft your feedback (with pictures)
http://sas.office.microsoft.com/

3. Use the 2007 OfficeOnline website without Office2007

a. Install the ActiveX access control
http://office.microsoft.com/search/r...XT101650581033
b. then visit http://officebeta.iponet.net