Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Norbert Norbert is offline

Default Remove blank line after a table.

Does anyone know how to supress the blank line after a table. I make forms
and when I use a table to the top and bottom margins of the page, Word
insists on placing a blank line after the table causing the document to be
two pages instead of one.

I have been complaining to Microsoft about this since MS Works. Anyone have
any ideas?